Our Main goal is to support the students and give them opportunities both in and out of the classroom.
We are a non-profit organization, meaning the funds we receive from events go directly towards student scholarships, financial aid to leadership opportunities, and student contests.
The Scott Co. FFA Alumni is perfect for YOU!
- Open to anyone interested in supporting, promoting, and serving the youth enrolled in Agricultural Education and FFA. You don't need to be a former member to join!
- For people who are proud of the FFA and want to help local FFA members acquire knowledge and experience from Agricultural Education and FFA activities.
There are several reasons why you should consider joining the Scott County FFA Alumni. Here are a few of the most important:
- To encourage, inspire, and support Agricultural Education
- To strengthen the FFA in local, regional, state and national activities
- To promote a greater knowledge of the agricultural industry
- To provide positive role models for students
Give the gift of membership!
A lifetime Alumni membership is the perfect gift for anyone who has lived and loved the FFA and who wants to support a wonderful organization and its students-even if they are not former members!
Local 1 Year Membership: $15
Local Couples Membership: $25
Lifetime Alumni Membership: $150
The perfect gift for the graduate!
Impact of Local FFA Alumni Affiliates...
FFA Alumni Affiliates can help unify the community by assisting the local agricultural education program at Scott County High School. The Scott County FFA Alumni provides the Ag Ed program with FFA activities and provides valuable assistance to agriculture teachers/FFA advisors. With the FFA advisors coordinating activities, the FFA Alumni can provide hands, hearts and minds to ensure success.
Here are just a few ways the Scott County FFA Alumni has impacted the local agricultural education program and the Scott County FFA:
- Awarded over $250,000 in post-secondary scholarships
- Assists in financial aid to the KY Leadership Training Camp and other leadership conferences
- Participates in state & national FFA Conventions
- Assists with judging team expenses to contests
- Financially supports student SAE projects
For more information, contact one of the Scott County FFA Alumni officers:
|President:||Todd Stone||Vice President:||Steve McClain|
|Secretary:||Sherri Mitchell||Treasurer:||Sam Newcomb|
| (859) 227-8466
Click here for a membership application.
For more information on the National FFA Alumni Association, please visit www.ffa.org.
Scott County KY. FFA Alumni
Scott Co. FFA Alumni
Scott Co. FFA Alumni
For questions, suggestions, or any ideas please contact our Social Media Committee: